* RESERVATIONS AGENT
Reservations Agent needed to work with our Custom-Built Reservation Request System & Charter Reservations System and with Global Distribution Systems such as the Worldspan CRS (Centralized Reservation System), Sabre, Amadeus and Galileo for making and processing reservations.
Your job, among other tasks, will be to:
- Process reservation inquiries, requests and booking received by email, telephone, fax, in person or via the online reservation systems on our websites.
- Executing the related tasks involved with processing the abovementioned inquiries, requests and bookings, including coordinating and monitoring the payment processes involved.
- Preparing the ticketing processed and monitoring the execution of ticketing provided by our fulfilment partners.
- Preparing and maintaining the reports of the daily sales, reservations and ticketing.
- Maintenance of all contacts with clients by email, fax, telephone and in person in our Customer Contact Database (CRM).
* SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
As Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities of AirStMaarten, both online and offline.
Your areas of responsibilities are:
- Re-adapting, developing, reviewing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for online and offline channels.
- Maintaining and developing current customer database.
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with current (and new) service providers, customers, corporate clients and advertisers.
- Preparing, presenting and managing annual sales budgets/targets.
You should have at least the following qualifications:
- At least a bachelor's degree in marketing.
- Experience in the online travel industry is a plus.
- People manager and team player being able to communicate with colleagues and customers.
- Knowledge of the English language, orally and in writing. Dutch, French, Spanish and Papiamento language is a plus.
- Hands-on and pro-active mentality.
- Sales-driven and a real go-getter.
* OPERATIONS MANAGER
* OFFICE MANAGER
* FINANCIAL MANAGER
* PILOT WANTED
Pilots needed to fly Britton Norman BN Islanders and/or DHC Twin Otters. Minimum required flight time is 500 hours.
Good starting salary offered.
* MECHANIC WANTED
Mechanics needed to maintain BN Islanders and/or DHC Twin Otters.
Good starting salary offered.
Please email us your inquiry together with CV and application letter.
Email management at airsxm dot net.
Visit www.AllCaribbeanCharters.com to request a private charter today.
Villa "Case et Cuisine"
Owner Dennis Carlton, co-author of the book "Case et Cuisine": Traditional Living & Fine Dining in St. Barts, has applied the many lessons learned during his years as a frequent island visitor to prepare a newly-renovated two-bedroom villa which includes everything necessary for a wonderful stay in St. Barts.
Amenities include: a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, a contemporary Caribbean decor, including Queen-sized four-poster beds and padded teak pool furniture, indoor and outdoor dining, American satellite TV, and an office space with a printer/fax machine and a high-speed internet connection.
Marigot Bay Beach, a tranquil cove and marine sanctuary, is just across the street.